We have designed the PetWill Pet Trust document to be valid in all 50 states. However, if you move to a new state, YES, we encourage you to update your State of Residence in your My Account page, re-print your PetWill Pet Trust document, have two witnesses present and re-notarize it in your new state. Furthermore, you may choose to consult with a qualified attorney in your new home state to make sure all estate planning is consistent with your new state's laws. Because each state has a different interpretation of pet trust laws.